Monday, June 8, 2009

Today's Training

Hey dudes and dudettes!!

Today was fun besides the fact that it was such a long day! I hope you guys are enjoying your first night at 1760! I want to thank you all for the birthday wishes and lets all note a belated birthday for Ni'ma, who looked fabulous today! And lets not forget Alex's bday tomorrow!!

I'm sure we are all excited about having training at a later time tomorrow! I don't know about you guys, but I am anticipating the Financial Literacy session. I think it will be so helpful for us, especially the big spenders! I personally want to start saving, which I think would be great for all of us! Let's all keep our fingers crossed for a rain free day! Central Park here we come!

I am also getting excited about Camp Deer Run. I hope there aren't too many bugs and if there are, well team, you will be getting a hearty laugh hearing me scream and watching me run!!

But anyway, see you all tomorrow!!

-Scarlett

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Scarlet! We are going to have lots of fun at camp deer run. A little dirt never hurt anyone ;)

    Alex

    ReplyDelete