Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So Tired!

The sessions while we were eating lunch were really great. They were short and gave us info to relay to new students. I think the presenters should know before hand that we do have long days and every department and service is important so for them to present to us what we should know for the incoming students-not about us.
Right now this is our first break since lunch and we were presented to during lunch.....and its only ten minutes!
I'm exhausted I hope we can sleep on the bus and not do activities the whole time.....I am just not as positive with out sufficient break time!

Tomorrow rain or shine is going to be great but we need to think like a team! One person can make a difference in a group so lets get through all obstacles tomorrow together!

No comments:

Post a Comment