Thursday, June 11, 2009

Close to the end of the week

Hey guys, I just want to start off by saying thank you for everyone in my group and their support during the trust fall activity. Today was great and I think tomorrow will be too. I do agree that we all did get to know each other better and will be able to demonstrate that to our students. I also apologize for not spending the last night at the residence hall, but it was easier to get back home today than tomorrow being that its Friday and most people travel on the trains. But anyway, I am sad tomorrow will be our last day of training but I feel we are ready to tackle on new challenges. Our welcome posters and bios will be amazing and so will orientation.

Have a good night guys. See you in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment