Friday, June 12, 2009

HOME!??

So I am home now. So far not too bad but I miss everything already. Leaving everyone today was sad. This whole week was so much fun. It really felt like a real college experience and it would have to be the best week of college and probably my entire summer so far. I am so excited to see everyones pictures... so tag me!! I'm going to also miss the food. haha. We learned so much not only about LIM and being an Orientation leader... but we learned about each other and more importantly learned a great amount about ourselves. I wanted to thank Teloki Brett and Yolande and everyone else for such a great time.I am so happy I got to know each one of you a lot better, we got really close really fast which is amazing. Honestly, You guys are the first to see the real me (hehe) at LIM which means a lot. I hope most of you can make it to Nicks pool/slumber party. Last might we had a BLAST. Thats all I have to say about last night. The free LIM gear, Thanks! Nick and I had a LONG ride home to Long Island but it was a fun bonding with him. We'll be hanging out probably this week so anyone...come down to STRONG ISLAND and come chiilll. Hmmm... I'm hungry. But Idk I'm bad at these. I hope everyone keeps blogging!

Laterrrrrrrrrrr <3333 Love you OL's!! WOOP WOOP!
-- AY BEY BEY.... hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment