Thursday, June 4, 2009

So excited!

Hello all,

I can't wait for Monday. For all of you new OLs Welcome! This training is such a new atmosphere I'm diggn' it. Last year we didn't get paid for training. (You had to know we REALLY wanted to do it!) We also didn't spend an entire week living under the same roof also.

Last year after we went upstate I really did feel like a group, we all had one uniting experience together. This year I think that will be much more apparent since we have full days scheduled with each other all week.

I have a couple of tips and questions for everyone. Bring layers! If anyone is coming back to nyc and has been in their homestate the weather has been SO wacky. Also when we go upstate it is mostly in the shade so it might get cooler but we will be doign plenty activities that might work up a sweat. Also bring bug spray like the previous blogs mentioned.

Now who do Casey and I make arrangements with to drop off our stuff at 1760, because we have blankets and all that stuff we are lugging from Statten. (Those beds are HARD)

Anyway I am a blogger at heart so I am sure to be posting throughout the week and I look forward to getting to know everyone and reading your posts!

Best,

Alex

P.S. Tuesday looks like my favorite day other than upstate day.

No comments:

Post a Comment