Hey everyone,
So we are finished with our first day of training! So far we've all been having a good time but also really exhausted... I don't know about you but I had a LONG weekend at home. Even though we were given a schedule of the days events, I still was unsure of what to expect. I guess, probably more in terms of us as a group like who is going to be there? Who am I going to meet today? Or most importantly, WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO FEED US? =] Lunch was great, and I am SO syked so Chipoltle(?) tomorrow and also the park. I think it was a good first day. We all came together as a whole pretty quickly. We're going to have a lot of fun. I'm glad training is a full week like this and allows us to come back to our "second home" for a few days. I totally needed to get out of my town for a few days, for personal reasons I guess... Many of you probably agree, if you aren't currently living in NYC, that it feels GREAT to be back! =] I really needed to get away from the home front and its only June... Moving back into the dorms was interesting. Like many of the rooms, mine too was a "fake" dorm. I think this week is going to be fun. I am in room 230 so don't ever hesitate to come knock and chill. =] Our room was kind of gross though, the floor needs a serious bleaching or something. ZESTY'S. That 's all I have to say about dinner. Me Nick Kelly and Daniella went to the par and ran the reservoir. The weather as perfect, and the run was so good. Props to Daniella for her 4 laps around the reservoir... DAMN GIRL.
Everyone has been getting along pretty well so i think UNITY will be a huge success. We all are doing our own things but always offering other to join which has been real nice since I just met most of you today.
This morning..... the rain needs to stop! I think we all woke up at 2:50 a.m. Peeing ourselves. =]
Lets have another good day despite the gloomy weather.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment