These past 2 days at OL Training have been really fun! The group is really comming together like we've known each other for years... Yesterday was fun going from presentation to presentation, and we got my favorite sandwich stand in the city Witchcraft so i was quite happy! I didnt stay at the dorms last night but I heard everyone had a GREAT time ringing in Alex's birthday for her at midnight! This morning it was raining but we all picked some great charitys to volunteer for in August. I'm excited about that day i think it will be really fun over orientation! The career service presentation i really enjoyed i really think that career service is completly changing for the better and listening to all of the students input on their past experiences during work project I and II and all other aspects of Career Services. After our Townhouse presentations we walked to 5th Avenue and it was just drizzaling, but as we walked we saw a down pour of rain comming towards us! Not all of us had umbrellas so we all stuck together ...some ran ... but the rest of us clutched together! We had a awesome little b-day celebration for Scarlett(whose b-day was yesterday) and Alex, while eating CHIPOTLE! Its been a great day and its still not over...I'm really really excited to start planning our orientations scavenger hunt around NYC!
-Karly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment