Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Morning Day 3

Yesterday was cool. Everyone was moreee than nice about my birthday-but I'll get to that. I just want to get to my feedback first. I am so excited for the actual scavenger hunt, but yesterdays activity was a little confusing. A lot of us weren't sure if we were supposed to give speciffic directions how to get to the vairous places or sorta let them get lost....Also at that point of the day we were all way too tired to troop around nyc. My group had great ideas, but by the second place we were all way too tired with too little time to shower, rest, or have a little time to ourselves before dinner. It may have seemed like a short day but by dinner time I think we were all so tired.
On the flip side I got sung happy birthday by you guys three times yesterday and I feel so happy! We all had so much fun and I feel like a group, really. Living in 1760 together was such a great idea.

I am so excited to go out to dinner tonight and especialllllly for tommorow, does anyone have a rain poncho I can borrow?

p.s. I will publish pics this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment