Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Rise and shine!!

OMG, it's raining! I love the rain. I am so excited about what we have planned for today.

It was so much fun seeing all of you yesterday. I know Brett, Yolande, Sabrina and I are so excited to have you all on campus. We are looking forward to a great summer orientation and a fabulous semester ahead.

I hope you all did your home work! (YIKES)

shout outs! Have belated B'day Scarlett and Ni'ma. HAPPY B'DAY ALEXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!! You are super girl. I love your energy, ideas and your passion for all things LIM. When I grow up I want to be just like you.

Alright I will see you all at 10am.

1 comment:

  1. TELOKI, please buy my new autobiography on sale soon which turns boys into wonderful women like myself :D. I AM EXCITED FOR CHIPOTLE! and I hate rain, but we all did homework last night!

    ReplyDelete