Wednesday, June 10, 2009

gooooooooooddddddddddd morning! = )

what up what upppp! last night was a blast. we definatly learned A LOT about each other last night and i wouldn't have changed a thing = )

i just want to give a little feedback for the week so far. I feel like each "seminar" we have attended so far we are not getting enough information to teach the incoming freshman. I feel like each seminar was teaching us something for our own personal use. I think there was a lot of things we should have touched upon in the counseling session. I feel Dr. Licht should have taught us a way to help students manage their schedules without getting stressed and things like that.

I have obtained a lot of information so far and i am looking forward to the rest of the week !

No comments:

Post a Comment