Thursday, June 4, 2009

Do I need to buy a metro card?
NO, the Office of Student Life will provide you with a weekly metro card for both training and orientation. If you take Metro North or NJ Transit you will have to get your own card.

Do I need to bring my own bedding to 1760?
Yes, LIM will not provide bedding for you during training. You are responsible to bring you own. If you have a sleeping bag you can use it instead of brining a sheet and blanket. Oh, you might need a pillow too.

When do I find out who I am rooming with?
Ms. Williams will let you know your room assignment on Monday.

Personal Note:
I am so excited to see you all and have a blast during training. I am begging you all to please register for the Blog and give us your honest feedback. The blog address is http://limcollegeols.blogspot.com/.

Best wishes, Teloki

No comments:

Post a Comment